Thursday 24 October 2013

Apologies, disruption to service again

Unfortunately I won't be able to post for a few days, and this is also the reason I have not posted for a couple of days too.

I am having to make an emergency trip to Luxembourg tomorrow, my father is ill in hospital over there.  He was on his way back from a coach holiday in Austria, when he collapsed with chest pains, so they immediately whipped him in to hospital.  He suffers from asbestosis in his lungs and it seems this has taken a turn for the worse.  We were hoping to have him home by now, but they have run some more tests and are keeping him in a bit longer.

Everyone says how nice Luxembourg is and I am looking forward to seeing it, I just wish it was under better circumstances.

Normal service (I hope), will be resumed when I get back next week

3 comments:

  1. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything goes well and you can both come home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks to both of you. Am home safe now and Dad is on the mend, just got to deal with his Insurance company now!!!

    ReplyDelete